Sunday, January 10, 2010

1st Post --- About Me

Yes, this is my first post, yay, HELLO people of EARTH :)
So, Who am I ?
Well, I am Donald Trump... Well, not really, but my first name is Donald.

I live in ****** and I am ** years old this year ( yes, you are not authorized to know my address and age.) I am currently studying in ****** School. (Yes, I am not revealing that either)
The only thing I will tell you is, I LIVE ON EARTH !!!

So, enough is enough, let's get on with the introduction.

Basically, I am your average Joe, I am your typical law-abiding citizen.... Or am I ?
I have an interest in movie-making and Aviation, yes, I am an aviation NUT. I Idolize Howard Hughes, an incredible Aviator. Yes, I know, he's DEAD. Oh well, we can't all live forever now can we ?

As for movie-making, yes, movie-making,
I idolize Micheal Mann, He is ( In my not-so humble opinion) the best film-maker out there.
I enjoy making fun videos during my free time.

Yes, HAIL ME!!!! I am king ... not really... Who cares !!!

Well, here I am, I am KING (not really)
Remember, This post is NOT worth two cents :)




No comments:

Post a Comment