Friday, January 15, 2010

4th Post --- Deccode : Ris Low

Hello again, yes, if you are blind, this is my third post. Today, I will try to both condemn Ris Low and Decode "The Ris Code" .

Yes, You all remeber " The Da Vinci Code" right ? Here's my spoof of it. (not really)

So, Ris Low became ' MISS SINGAPORE 2009"... YAY, that's where the problem starts. uh
Notorious for her pathetic command of the English Language, this prima-donna continues to blow us over (Sarcasm) with many scandals and other crap of that nature.

First of all, Let's talk about her vocabulary. I actually admire (sarcasm) her, she brings new life to the English language with her flamboyant vocabulary such as " Boomz ", "shingz", "lepper prince" and " Radd" .

What does all this mean ? Well.... I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA !!! I know " RADD" is a
mispronunciation of the word " Red" . "Boomz" is a whole different story altogether, not a mere mistake in speech. Here we go ( Oh crap), " Boomz" , according to my knowledge is defined by.... wait, that's the problem.. IT CANNOT BE DEFINED. It can be an adjective, an insult, a compliment or anything you want to use it as.

There are many uses of the word, such as :
" The weather today is so boomz"
" The dress you are wearing is sooo Boomz"

or simply as an answer :

" Just Boomz la ! "

So, you get the idea.

So, Why all that fuss over English mistakes ? Because it doesn't end there that's why!
Ris Low has been accused of things from scandals to frauds. It all started with Her credit card fraud, using illegally obtained credit cards. That's not all, my friend, She has also been accused of cheating during an examination ( Yes, in case you don't know, she's studying... Steeeeeel. Get the joke ?) by bringing her notes with her into the examination hall. Claiming " I didn't know ", she expected our sympathy, so, as gracious people, we Singaporeans shunned her away.. never to be respected away ...

Instead of accepting her fate, she proudly said " I'll be back in two years " .
Why Two years ? I don't know, I've stopped bringing logic into this a loooong time ago.
Oh well, Let's be glad she has been overthrown and is out of our lives !

So, my final remark is ...
Oh Ris, when will you ever learn ?

No comments:

Post a Comment