Wednesday, January 27, 2010

7th Post --- Circle Line ?



I hate you SMRT.

I mean, What is up with you ? Why bother to build the "circle Line of death" when Singapore is already flooded buses ? I mean, buses seem to never end, i was once trapped at a traffic light for 10 minutes because of 10 buses lined up in front of me, 3 buses moved every time the light turned green. That is an indication of *drumroll please* rubbish.

So, SMRT, why have a circle line when you already have a swarm of buses bombarding me every mourning, making my commute long and tedious ? They claim that it is so all that North-Eastern and Eastern residents have a direct route to the city centre. RUBBISH.

The only reason they are doing this is to earn money. By the way, I call it the circle line of death as if not for those fools at SMRT, Nicoll Highway would not have collapsed and four lives would not have been lost. Because of their digging and pathetic design flaws, four people died.

Said one man in the street: "The transportation was very bad and there used to have jams all over and time taken from one place to another was very bad. Now of course, there are a lot of changes."

Changes ? Yes, changes for the worse.

"It saves time, like when we are rushing to meet friends and family, it will be much more better," said another commuter.

Yes, that is what a taxi is for. Singapore is, by the way, also flooded with taxis, which I think, is also rubbish. Those fools who can't drive for nuts randomly turn and give not signal, resulting in many car accidents, I mean, how often do you see taxis involved in accidents ? Quite often.

Transport authorities expect the circle line ridership to spike to roughly 200 000 daily, If they were not in my bad books, that number would be 200 001. Yes, it makes a difference. They would earn about 1 dollar more everyday, that is enough for one whole packet of candies!!!

Of course there will be advantages to the new line, but it is still too cumbersome and cause many problems.
So, SMRT, I BLAME YOU. ( for reasons unknown to mankind )

No comments:

Post a Comment