Monday, January 11, 2010

2nd Post --- School Canteen Food Analysis

Yeah, this is my second post. Yes, so we have been assigned by our English teacher (Thank you) to write a topic about food. Well, I must admit, I have been waiting for an opportunity like this for a long time --- that is to expose ISS's substandard catering.

Yes, here's the back story.... My school ( I still won't reveal the name) signed a catering contract with ISS catering services to provide food for the school canteen.

As you can see from the picture above, ( I hope you're not blind, if you are, I am surprised you can even find my blog) the food ISS provides belongs in the bin. Before the ISS contract was signed, the canteen sold, well, mouth watering food well worthy of merit. That all changed soon enough. The week the new " Healthy " canteen emerged, almost everyone went on strike, in simper terms, we refused to eat. There have even been several petitions (which for some reason were never considered) to bring back the old catering service.

Of course most of us are used to the food by now, I will still try to give a description of the food. Basically, the dishes were lukewarm, dry, taste-less and, dare I say, WORSE THAN airplane-food, that's pretty bad .... But do take note, I am writing this for the general audience , normal people who are scared of flying and hate what airlines serve, I for one, love airplanes and ( brace yourself) LOVE airplane food. But still, you get the idea.

So, here's where I try to rate the food. Here's the rubrics

1 star - 4 stars = below average
5 stars - 6 stars = average
7 stars - 8 stars = good
9 stars -10 stars = fit for royalty

So, out of 10 stars, ISS gets... ( drum roll please )
2 stars.

So, I am going to sign off now, check back next time for more posts :)









1 comment:

  1. apparently, your posts aren't the only thing not worth two cents. the food's worth half cent right?

    ReplyDelete