Thursday, January 14, 2010

3rd Post --- Favourite Game (MOUSEHUNT)

Hello again, Earthlings. Today, I will talk about My favourite Internet game, MOUSEHUNT. And before you flame me for being "no-life" , Let me say this. Everyone likes different things and you are even more "no-life" for playing DoTA or L4D2 and/or WOW. Now that I've proved my innocence (not really) , Let's begin the crap-fest.

So, Mousehunt is one of Facebook's most popular games, with thousands of no-lifers...um, i mean Hunters playing. So, the question now is " To mousehunt, Or not to mousehunt ". Take my opinion , TO MOUSEHUNT" . Seriously, It's a dang good game. Please ignore ignorant die-hard (They're not dying for some reason) Mafia Wars fans.

So. I'll try to spare you the Jargon while I describe Mousehunt. Basically, You sound a g*d-d^mn horn every fifteen minutes to go on a "hunt" . Depending on different circumstances, you may be successful, have a mouse escape your trap or turn into Mr chia... (inside joke) Not really. The above picture is one of the many mice you may encounter. It's called the Harpy mouse which for some reason has wings.

So, you sound the horn, catch the mouse, turn into Mr chia.... Um...nevermind. So, different locations require different different kinds of traps, cheese and base. ( HOUSTON, we have a problem) Ok, in case you don't know who's Mr Chia, He's the ..... nevermind.

So, What's so fun about mindlessly..... uh... So what's so fun about sounding a horn every fifteen minutes ? Well, for starters, it's really satisfying to finally catch that one mouse you need or getting that loot. Also, the mice are all well-drawn, with beautiful shadings and are pleasures to puke at..... I mean look at.
,
So, you get the idea ( Or do you ?) So heres my not-so humble description of mousehunt.
Feel free to try it at :
www.facebook.com
Not a member of Facebook, create one noe, its 100% FREE of charge ( Get ready to enter no-life ter.... umm. nevermind.)

Signing off,
Have a nice life a mediocracy.. nevermind.


No comments:

Post a Comment